Monday, April 25, 2011

July 2, 2010

I've decided to journal all of the feelings I have in reference to having another child. With Preston gone all summer with the Army, I tend to spend lots of time thinking about it, but not able to actually TALK to anyone about how I feel. I figure that writing down my feelings is about as close as I will come to getting to chat with my dear husband. It doesn't exactly help that I'm also a tad emotional because I miss P so much. Before he left we decided that I'd get into better shape just in case we do feel the go ahead promptings to get pregnant. This involves eating organic, eliminating the junk, and working out more.

I've also worked on some stress management and relaxation techniques. I will say that I have gotten much better at that in the past few years. My dad has a quote. It's one of P's favs.

"For every worry under the sun there is a solution or there is none."

So simple and so true. If there's a solution or an answer, figure it out. If not, then move ahead. I just have to keep my focus targeted towards the end goal in an effort to make it easier.

I've spent the past several days with Caden at the park. He's into soccer now and obsesses over practicing. We made a deal: every day that he does his daily chores without complaint, I take him to the soccer park to run drills and skill enhancement exercises. Cade loves the attention geared towards his passion, and I enjoy spending the time with him as mom and son. We run together, do passing drills, ball handling, dribbling, etc...if anything I hope to get some great memories from this as well as train my body to better prep for a possible pregnancy.

I'm grateful for the time I have to reflect on my many blessings at this stage in my life. I have a husband that is willing to do anything for his wife and children. I also know that I can talk to my Father in Heaven about His plan for us. It's a comfort knowing that no matter what happens, Heavenly Father is looking out for us and blessing us beyond measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment