Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Mid-July, 2010


The hardest part about having Preston gone is that we don't get to talk on the phone. It would at least be manageable if we could talk even once a day, or every other day. At this point I'd take once a week! Anyways, in his most recent letter he said that he's been thinking so much about having a baby together. Yup, me too. I sent him a letter via snail mail today confirming his feelings. I did of course put some conditions on it: 1) We have to meet with a Perinatologist in August when he gets back. 2) We MUST make it a sincere matter of prayer and fasting. 3) We need to have faith that we will be happy so long as we follow the Spirit, whether It confirms that we get pregnant, adopt, wait longer, etc.

I am so grateful for the two little bugs that I do have right now. They are so sweet. The other day I told Brynn that I felt nauseous and like I needed to puke, she responded, "Hmmm...yup, you must have a baby coming in!" I laughed so hard and kissed her cheeks about a million times. I just told her maybe sometime. I didn't have the heart to tell her that I was feeling sick because I'd worked outside in the yard in sweltering heat for a few hours!

Then last night Cade asked me if P Daddy and I have a baby together, does that mean he/she would still be his sibling? I told him that while it's a half sibling it is most certainly a real brother/sister. He was pretty excited about that! It look as though every member of our little family is trying to patiently wait for a way to be made for another one to come and bless our family in whatever way Heavenly Father provides!


2 comments:

  1. You have such a sweet family! You, P and those 2 darling kids in your family are just amazing! Thank you for sharing your experiences!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're definitely in our thoughts and prayers. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete