Monday, May 9, 2011

October 6, 2010

I just had a miscarriage. I was so sick and so tired, then one day I all of the sudden felt great. No nausea, no sleepy eyes, just normal. Two days later I miscarried.

Preston was so helpful through everything. Weeks of helping me and the kids when I was too sick. "Dressing" and "doing Brynn's hair." Poor man was so sweet and patient with everything girl.

We were both heavily disappointed when I started to miscarry. I'm grateful we have each other though. I'm grateful for the few people who knew the situation that helped me through it. Thank you. It will happen when and how it is supposed to. We know this.

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my! i know you're recapping what has happened over the last year, but this scared the crap out of me.
    i'm sending only positive thought and good vibes to you, p-daddy, and the bebe in the oven. keep on cooking, rochelle! keep on cooking.

    ReplyDelete